WAFM to DAHM

First I was a work away from home Mom and it was very hard....then I was a SAHM - stay at home mom and mother of 4- then I tried being a WAHM - work at home mom and that was awesome......But now I am a DAHM - Disabled at home Mom and I am doing the best that I can to make that Okay! Recently I have added caregiver and advocate to my 84 year old mother who suffers from Dementia and mental illness. Such is life... I hope you visit here and find a reason to smile and a little Joy!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

So Now I am a DAHM!


Well......I used to be a WAHM ~ a Work at Home Mom! So now I am a DAHM and as my Mother-in-law would say - "That ain't never Good!" I am a Disabled at Home Mom and my 13 year old is none too happy about that but he perseveres. He is used to me being here all the time because I worked from a home office for about 16 years prior to becoming a DAHM. Trouble is that now that I don't have work to occupy my mind, I tend to be a bother to him and my sweet Hubby. This blog is all about being creative, creating, and making the most of being around the house - maybe a little too much. Follow along with our circus and the life we are trying to make out of our situation and hopefully we can show a greatful and enjoyable life - even if it is not the one that we planned. We feel very thankful and blessed just to be here and able to communicate and enjoy life - at least for today and that is all that any of us have - really.

No comments:

Post a Comment