WAFM to DAHM

First I was a work away from home Mom and it was very hard....then I was a SAHM - stay at home mom and mother of 4- then I tried being a WAHM - work at home mom and that was awesome......But now I am a DAHM - Disabled at home Mom and I am doing the best that I can to make that Okay! Recently I have added caregiver and advocate to my 84 year old mother who suffers from Dementia and mental illness. Such is life... I hope you visit here and find a reason to smile and a little Joy!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mirror Makeovers Traveling Book........



 I was given a wonderful gift by a friend and I know that anyone who reads it will agree.  Please visit the link below and check it out.  Even for those who don't have cancer, it is a like a welcome visit with a good friend.  I have a different type of chronic health issues and I really enjoyed it.  I found the book to be uplifting and inspiring as well as a guide or map to handle those difficult times in our lives as women.  If you feel you would like to sign up for the traveling addition, please do - it is a wonderful experience!!  There is also a video link below - check it out as well!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment